The Paradise Bay Beach is located in the Northern part of the Malta island. This is a beautiful golden sand beach famous for fun parties and other beach events.
How to get there
Buses are available from various locations in Malta to the Paradise Bay Beach:
- From Valletta: Bus no. 45 and bus no. 145
- From Bugibba Terminus: Bus no. 48
The beach is easily accessible by car:
- Drive on to the Mellieha Village
- Then, go towards the Ghadira Bay (or the Mellieha Bay) and drive straight up hill towards the ferry terminal of Cirkewwa. Parking is available at the Paradise Bay Beach
Services at the beach
- Surveillance of the beach is done by beach lifeguards. The beach is also cleaned regularly.
- Such water sports as paddling and Canoeing can help to observe the spectacular beauty and scenery with clear blue waters. Snorkeling and swimming can be refreshing here.
- Toilets and changing rooms are available at the Paradise Bay Beach Club.
- Umbrellas and sunbeds: Guests can bring their own ones or rent them at the Paradise Bay.
- Car Parking is uphill, that is just a 5 min walk up the beach.
Tourists can also take a Gozo ferry ride to enjoy the stunning views of the sea and the Gozo and Comino islands. The diving school is also open for scuba diving beginners and enthusiasts.
Hotels near the beach
Paradise Bay Hotel
The Paradise Bay Hotel is located near the Paradise Bay beach. Rooms at the hotel have really amazing views of the Gozo and Comino islands and the ferry terminal. The hotel has swimming pool for the guests.
Riviera Hotel and Spa
The hotel is in a ten-minute drive from the beach. Take the main road towards the Malleiha Bay and proceed according to the signs to the hotel.
The hotel offers bars, spa, and free WIFI for the guests. Air conditioned rooms with beautiful beach views are worth to stay. There is also a swimming pool for a refreshing dip.
- Car Parking
- Changing Rooms