Nissi Beach is a most popular beach in Ayia Napa and one of the most known sandy beaches in Cyprus.
This 500 m long beach with fine golden sand and crystal clear blue water keeps a blue flag.
On the beach
Every year, the beach and surrounding area of Ayia Napa attracts millions of tourists offering them:
- hotels and apts
- bicycle and car rentals.
For visitors on the beach there are such services as:
- water sports
- sun beds and umbrellas for rent
- public toilets and showers
- car parking
Accessing the beach
Nissi beach can be easily reached on foot, by car or using public transport:
- bus routes 101, 102, 501, 502, 704, 705, 709 and 710
- Nicosia-Famagusta Intercity route
- Famagusta-Larnaca Intercity route
- Famagusta-Paphos Intercity route.
Hotels near the beach
Nissi Beach Resort
Vassos Nissi Plage Hotel
Atlantica Aeneas Hotel
Adams Beach Hotel
Aktea Beach Village
- Changing Rooms
Beach on the map5330 Agia Napa