Newport Beach is a seaside city in the heart of Orange County. From beach life to nightlife, any traveler can find attractions here.
- Fashion enthusiasts will love perusing the outdoor mall and open air of Fashion Island
- Families can enjoy time together at the Fun Zone on the Balboa Peninsula
- Nature, and outdoor enthusiasts can take pleasure In Back Bay Newport’s natural reserve, that consists of coastal wetlands
- Beach lovers can relish in the sight of big waves at The Wedge, Newport’s local beach and most famous wave when mixed with the right swell.
How to get to the Newport Beach
By public transport: Railway, taxi, or bus, etc., would probably be the most convenient and cheap option. Local OCTA bus routes service Amtrak / Metro link stations at certain times will easily get one to the place.
By a car: It is more safe and fast to take the CA Highway 1 or the I-405 freeway to the 55 or 73 freeway south.
Services on the beach
Besides Newport Beach being a convenient place, it also offers a variety of perfect services, such as:
- Due to the vast waterbody of infinite depth, a lot of risks are posed to the tourists. Therefore, the management has deployed a team of well-equipped and trained lifeguards.
- The beach is equipped with changing rooms, toilets, showers (hot/cold), sunbeds, and umbrellas to ensure maximum comfort to the visitors.
- Ample parking space at the Newport Beach counts as a valuable feature of the place.
- Water sports and other activities include swimming, fishing, surfing, and boat riding, among the others.
While creating and enjoying the remarkable moments at Newport Beach, tourists can shop in various malls including Fashion Island, Roger’s Gardens, DelBrenna LLC, and Olive Oil and Beyond.
Hotels near the beach
Newport Beach offers travelers excellent accommodations in various hotels with restaurants including the following:
Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel (2 stars, offers free wifi)
Island Hotel Newport Beach (5 stars, offers spa treatment)
Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach (4 stars)
Fairmont Newport Beach (Formerly Sutton Place Hotel)
4500 Macarthur Blvd, Newport Beach, CA
and many others.
- Disabled Access
- Car Parking
- Changing Rooms